Love Me Beauty December Box

lovemebeautydecemberproducts

Bit late to the party this time but as we’ve had Christmas I just haven’t had  chance to post this before now as I get my box quite late in the month!

If you don’t already know what Love Me Beauty is you pay approx £10 per month and you get given 60 credits and you choose however many products you can for this amount. They range between 10-20 credits.

They have a variety of products from makeup, skincare, haircare and jewellery.

See what I got in my first box. My first order came in a bag in a jiffy bag but this time it came in a bag in a lovely box! I love the simple yet effective monochrome packaging!

These products I chose were each 20 credits so this month I got 3 –

Nails Inc Gel Effect in Old Burlington Street

lovemebeautydecembernailsinc

How gorgeous is this colour?! I haven’t tried one of Nails Incs new Gel Effects yet so I’m so excited to give this a go!

Cailyn Gel Eye Shadow Pencil

lovemebeautydecembercaitlyneyeliner

This is a brand I never heard of before I looked on LMB and I got a eye shadow polish in my first order. This glides on so nicely and feels really soft. You can’t see on the photo but it also has flecks of glitter which are nice and subtle.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

I have heard lots about this product  so I had to give it a go! It took a while to get it to come out the tube and my first squirt seemed to leave it looking rather deflated which leads me to believe there isn’t much inside?! But it’s really thick and it’s  very moisturising and long lasting without being sticky. As you can see below it’s tasteless and odourless too and although it looks yellow on the swatch once applied and rubbed in it looks clear.

Have any of you tried LMB yet? Or any of these products? What did you think? Let me know below!

Thanks for reading!

19 Comments

1. January 6, 2016 / 4:22 pm

I get a BIRCHBOX each month and I absolutely love it! You should take a look if you love beauty products!

• January 6, 2016 / 5:40 pm

I get birchbox too! Not so keen on it although I loved Decembers box! January’s is sitting on my desk waiting to be opened as we speak! 🙂 X

• January 6, 2016 / 7:19 pm

Ah I haven’t got my January one yet! So excited for it though! I’ve also just subscribed to My Little Box which is something a little different so I’m excited to try that! X

• January 6, 2016 / 7:26 pm

I just opened it and they sent me the December bag again! 😢 gutted! Ooh I’ve heard of that it sounds cute! I get Glossybox too I love that so far! Excited to see your my little box post! 😊 X

• January 6, 2016 / 7:46 pm

Really?! Oh no that’s not good 🙁 I’m tempted to subscribe to Glossybox as well!

• January 6, 2016 / 9:08 pm

I love Glossybox it’s my fave! 🙂 do it 😉 birchbox is a bit hit and miss for me! X

2. Veena
    January 6, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Dr. Lipp is taking my interest!

xoxo
    Veena

• January 6, 2016 / 5:41 pm

The packaging, the name..everything makes me want! Hope I can get it here

• January 6, 2016 / 9:09 pm

I hadn’t until I saw it on a thing called Living Social (like Groupon) for a 3 month subscription deal! I like that you can choose altho I wish there was more choice! 🙂

3. Traci-Ann
    January 6, 2016 / 8:56 pm

I love the Dr Lipp…it lasts for ages too! I’ve tried all the current UK-available boxes…my current fav is Look Fantastic. It’s brilliant with more high end brands in that I would never get in the full size just to try. 🙂

• January 6, 2016 / 9:10 pm

Ooh that’s good news! I’ve tried a couple of those and they are good brands but ive never been too amazed by them! Maybe I’ll give it another go! I prefer more makeup! I like Glossybox too! 🙂 X

• Traci-Ann
        January 6, 2016 / 9:24 pm

I’m definitely more skincare focused. My Little Box is really nice and would be great to gift someone as it’s super cute and original.x

• January 6, 2016 / 10:39 pm

I’m quite fussy with skincare tbh! What kind of things do you get in there? I’ve heard of it but never really looked in close detail! X

• Traci-Ann
            January 6, 2016 / 10:44 pm

In my little box you get makeup/skincare from their own brand or from an established brand and some ifestyle products based on the theme of the box. I did an unboxing a while ago on my blog. I don’t get it any more though but would definitely get a box for someone as a gift.x

• January 6, 2016 / 10:58 pm

That sounds cute I’ll check out your blog posts! I keep checking blogs for the look fantastic un boxing I may get one if one gets my attention! 🙂 X