Makeup Revolution Haul

My love affair with MR has been growing a lot recently so when they launched their new app with an offer code for 20% off if you download it, I thought it would be rude not too right?! Especially with the launch of many new exciting products I just had to place a cheeky order! Spoiler alert – there might be some rose gold ๐Ÿ˜‰

makeup revolution haul

MR’s palette game is strong and getting stronger so I had to order some of their new launches – Fortune Favours the Brave eyeshadow palette, Flawless 2 eyeshadow palette and an oldie Ultra Professional Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice.

makeup revolution palettes haul

I love how the packaging shows what colours are inside!

makeup revolution palette haul

The Sugar and Spice blush paletteย isn’t new but I really wanted a blush palette and as I’ve never had one before this one seemed like a good one to start with as it has a lovely range of powder blushes and two baked blushes. Priced at ยฃ6 this is a bargain per blush to say you get 8 shades!

makeup revolution ultra blush palette sugar and spice

I love the original Flawless palette so I had to get number 2! It has a lovely range of nudes, browns, greys and warmer tones in it which are variations of the original palette. I love the pigmentation and lasting power of the original so I can’t wait to try this out! Priced at ยฃ8 this is a bargain for 32 shadows and a great dupe for the Morphe palettes and about ยฃ10 cheaper!

makeup revolution flawless 2 palette

This beauty is the baby of British Beauty Blogger Jane who had a lot of control over want went into this collaboration. She has done an amazing job at picking a wide range of shades with ย some fab quirky names and she has made it truly unique with the gold packaging which sets it apart from every other MR palette. There is a gorgeous mix of matte and shimmer shades and I can’t wait to give this a proper go. An in depth review will follow so watch this space! This is ยฃ9.99 for 32 shades plus a brush in the middle.

makeup revolution fortune favours the brave palette

Rose gold. Enough said. These are MR’s answer to Real Techniques metals collection and
I love them! This is more of ย an angled blush brush so it is good for definition but not if you want to fluff blush all over your cheeks. It’s also super pretty! At ยฃ8.99 it’s a tad pricey but thats what you pay for sturdier higher quality brushes I guess!

makeup revolution ultra sculpt blush brush.jpg

Rose gold again. I am in love with these lipsticks! There is a range of shades but with spring in full swing and summer on it’s way I chose the nude called Chauffeur and this gorgeous bright pink called Girls Best Friend.

makeup revolution rose gold lipsticks

They have quite a sheer finish with a build able colour and I can’t wait to put them to the real test so a full review will probably follow soon! These are only ยฃ3 each so super cheap and are so beautiful!

So that’s my haul guys! I am loving MR and my love keeps growing with every launch soย I can’t wait to see what they will bring out next!

Have you tried any of these? What did you think? Let me know below!

Thanks for reading!

Donโ€™t forgetย to keep in touch and follow me on โ€“

Twitter, Instagramย and Bloglovin

Signature Photo March 2017

1. Chanelle
    April 25, 2016 / 11:28 am

I’m loving reading everyone’s Makeup Revolution posts lately! I’m currently trying to decide what I want to buy and make my first order but everything looks gorgeous and I keep changing my mind haha ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• April 26, 2016 / 8:35 pm

Ooh there are so many amazing products for you to get! I love the brand so much! Let me know what you chose!! Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• Chanelle
        April 26, 2016 / 8:56 pm

I’m sure I’ll do a haul post when I make the order ๐Ÿ™‚

2. April 25, 2016 / 12:37 pm

Every time I see a post, I’m tempted to go to their website again! Everything I’ve tried is so good! I have the flawless 2 palette and it’s amazing! Exactly what I’d been looking for ๐Ÿ™‚
    Great haul! x

• April 26, 2016 / 8:34 pm

I know i want to buy everything! It’s gorgeous isn’t it!! Thanks hun thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

• April 26, 2016 / 8:37 pm

Me too! ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

April 25, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Love MUR collecton ! Iconic 1 and 2 pallets are my fave and go to ! Really enjoy their products. I would love to see swatches for Rose Gold Pallet ! ๐Ÿ™‚

• April 26, 2016 / 8:33 pm

Me too I love it! I will definitely for one for you in the next couple of weeks! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šx

4. Isabelle
    April 25, 2016 / 4:35 pm

I’ve recently discovered and fell in love with Makeup revolution, they know what’s in trend and always have a great dupe for everything that’s on trend!
    Isabelle x

• April 26, 2016 / 8:32 pm

I know right i love them for the same reason! Such good quality at amazing prices! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š x

5. TheMakeupCase17
    April 25, 2016 / 4:46 pm

I’ve had that Chauffeur lipstick in my hands a couple times and I keep putting it back. I’ll buy it eventually. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• April 26, 2016 / 8:31 pm

Haha ๐Ÿ™ˆ just take the plunge it’s really lovely I’ll do a full review soon!๐Ÿ˜Š

6. May 2, 2016 / 5:41 pm

So envious of your access to Makeup Revolution! I received a blush palette through a swap and it’s amazing! All of the rose gold stuff you got are gorgeous. ๐Ÿ™‚

• May 4, 2016 / 12:02 pm

Oh no that’s sad yu can’t access it there!! Ooh a swap they sound fun I’d love to do one of those! What else did you get? ๐Ÿ™‚

• May 5, 2016 / 7:31 pm

Ooh what a fab swap! It’s such a great idea to try things from different countries! I’d love to do one of those at some point! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have to admit they’re good brands and MR is my particular favourite I wouldn’t like to not be able to get that the palettes are amazing!