Autumn OOTD | New Look Embroidered Funnel Neck Sweater

Happy Friday guys! So this is my first Outfit of the Day post and I am a little nervous so please bear with me if it isn’t up to scratch!

Autumn is the best time to switch up the wardrobe and there is something in particular about A/W collections that just make me want to buy it all.

Embroidery is trending right now and I think it’s the perfect autumn trend so when I saw this embroidered funnel neck sweater on the New Look website I knew I had to have it.

It’s a thin soft jumper with a funnel neck and two red embroidered flower patches on each shoulder. It’s perfect for the start of autumn and a great piece to transition between temperatures.

Pop a strappy top underneath or a long sleeve top once the weather gets colder.

I love the shape of this jumper and the way it hangs as it doesn’t cling to any areas you don’t want it too!

ootd new look embroidered jumper autumn.jpg

I paired this with some high waisted black jeans, some brown chelsea boots and a camel scarf.

Jumper: New Look £24.99

Jeans: Missguided £25

Boots: New Look £24.99 (last season)

Scarf: Primark £4

Bag: Select £12.99 (summer)

This jumper costs £24.99 and you can buy it here which I think is a great price for the quality of the jumper.

What pieces are you loving for autumn? Let me know below!

Thanks for reading ♥

Don’t forget to keep in touch and follow me on –

Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

signature photo new

1. November 11, 2016 / 8:39 pm

can’t believe your scarf is from primark!! and you look so nice in your pictures 💜​
    Philippa x

2. November 14, 2016 / 6:17 pm

Ooooo you are such a bad influence, now I feel like I need to go clothes shopping, love New Look’s stuff atm, scarf doesn’t look like Primark at all either, Primark have really upped their game lately! love the outfit by the way, all I wear right now are sweat shirts and pants lol

• November 16, 2016 / 8:35 am

Hehe sorry 🙈 I am loving New Look too its pretty much the only place i shop! Primark really have produced some decent pieces lately! Ahh bless you, treat yourself when you’re better!!

3. November 20, 2016 / 3:38 pm

You look so lovely, I adore this scarf and can’t believe it is from primark. I might have to get it. I did a Autumn OOTD on my blog this week, would love it if you could check it out!

• November 20, 2016 / 3:46 pm

Aw thanks hun, i will be sure to check it out! Thanks for reading hun xo

4. January 31, 2017 / 9:30 am

Loved the scarfs💗💗 Loved ur style- please check my Winter fashion outfits in my latest post .. hope u will like it.

Xoxo – 😘