L’Occitane Advent Calendar 🎄

A cheeky extra post today as tomorrow is the 1st December which means the countdown to Christmas is officially on! I wanted to show you how I would be counting down until Christmas day.

I don’t usually buy beauty advent calendars as they are expensive (I usually just live vicariously through spoiler videos and stick to my good old chocolate calendar) but this year my lovely Mum surprised me with the L’Occitane advent calendar containing 24 different beauty products.

l'ocittane advent calendar.jpeg

How cute is this packaging?! It does up at the side with a little bow and opens up to reveal  beautiful house setting.

l'ocittane advent calendar inside.jpeg

This is now sold out but it contains (taken from the L’Occitane website):

• 35ml Relaxing Shower Gel
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 7.5ml Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Cream
• 30ml Immortelle Essential Water
• 30ml Shea Butter Gentle Toner
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap.

l'ocittane advent calendar contents.jpeg

I will definitely use the majority of these as I love L’Occitane I think it’s such a lovely luxury brand.

I’m not going to open the doors to show you but I will post what I get each day over on my Instagram story so be sure to be following me here to see what I get!

My chocolate calendar of choice this year, in case you were wondering, is this Lindt calendar! I usually go for Cadburys but decided to push the boat out and get this £5 Lindt one.

lindt advent calenadr.jpeg

What are you using to countdown to Christmas? I’d love to know in the comments!

Thanks for reading ♥

Don’t forget to keep in touch and follow me on –

Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

signature photo new

13 Comments

1. November 30, 2016 / 3:18 pm

Omg! They are so beautiful. I have always loved advent calendar but always pulled back at the last minute.

• November 30, 2016 / 3:34 pm

Me too so I was pleased someone bought it for me lol! Thanks for reading hun xo

2. November 30, 2016 / 9:37 pm

OMG! L’Occitane Advent Calendar is so adorable! x

3. December 2, 2016 / 2:16 pm

I have never seen an advent calendar that shows you what’s inside in advance! I thought the whole point was to be surprised? Still fun to receive though! L’Occitane products are so nice.
    I *almost* bought the Lindt one for myself yesterday… it was on sale! 😛

• December 5, 2016 / 7:05 am

Haha all the beauty ones in England show you what’s in It beforehand! Guess it helps you work out if it’s worth the money! But yeah i know what you mean! Aw you should have done the chocolate is gorgeous and you get big items every day opposed to a tiny square of the usual advent!

4. sherry scribbles
    December 6, 2016 / 12:09 pm

Arghhhh I am so jealous of you Sophie! I was looking at this one for ages then when I made my mind up, everywhere was sold out! It sounds amazing too! Instead, I enjoy my Snowman chocolate every evening… not quite the same as a L’Occitane goodie though!

• December 6, 2016 / 1:34 pm

Oh noo that’s so annoying! Defo need to get on it with advents! Haha you can’t beat chocolate its the best! Xx

5. January 12, 2017 / 11:40 pm

Lucky you 😉 I bought the NYX calendar and it was money well spent ! I really wanted the liberty London one but it was so £££! Great post x

• January 13, 2017 / 8:27 am

Ooh i bet it was you got some good ones in there! Yeah that was soo expensive! Thanks for reading hun xx