A cheeky extra post today as tomorrow is the 1st December which means the countdown to Christmas is officially on! I wanted to show you how I would be counting down until Christmas day.
I don’t usually buy beauty advent calendars as they are expensive (I usually just live vicariously through spoiler videos and stick to my good old chocolate calendar) but this year my lovely Mum surprised me with the L’Occitane advent calendar containing 24 different beauty products.
How cute is this packaging?! It does up at the side with a little bow and opens up to reveal beautiful house setting.
This is now sold out but it contains (taken from the L’Occitane website):
• 35ml Relaxing Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 10ml Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• 10ml Delightful Rose Hand Cream
• 30ml The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 10ml Ultra Rich Face Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 30ml Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 25g Verbena Soap with leaves
• 4ml Verbena Refreshing Cloth
• 30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 7.5ml Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Cream
• 30ml Immortelle Essential Water
• 30ml Shea Butter Gentle Toner
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap.
I will definitely use the majority of these as I love L’Occitane I think it’s such a lovely luxury brand.
I’m not going to open the doors to show you but I will post what I get each day over on my Instagram story so be sure to be following me here to see what I get!
My chocolate calendar of choice this year, in case you were wondering, is this Lindt calendar! I usually go for Cadburys but decided to push the boat out and get this £5 Lindt one.
What are you using to countdown to Christmas? I’d love to know in the comments!
Thanks for reading ♥
Don’t forget to keep in touch and follow me on –