Powder is a brand I’ve never heard of before, and my Mum saw this Powder Beauty Drawer on offer and decided to buy it me as a treat, isn’t she so cute?! She chose the Detox Box which is full of products to help detox the skin and the body.
After a little bit of research (mainly on their About Us page) I discovered they run their website as a kind of algorithm for beauty, selecting products based on the needs you input. They also sell their Beauty Drawers, choc full of products recommended by their beauty experts who run the site. These are kind of like subscription boxes but with a bigger value and cost more, but with a larger selection of products inside too.
So the Detox Box is valued at £155 and costs £50 for 13 products. Each product is very generously sized, and comes in a sturdy, baby pink box that pulls out like a drawer. I am definitely keeping this for storage it’s lovely (Soz Mum, shot yourself in the foot there didn’t ya).
Inside you get:
- Darphin Vetiver Aromatic Care Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask 5ml
- Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum 5ml
- Nip+Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum 20ml
- Crabtree & Evelyn Old World Jasmine Hand Cream 20ml
- Sleek Makeup I Divine Eyeshadow Palette
- The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm 7ml
- Skin Chemist Essential Hydrating Day or Night Moisturiser Full Size
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask 1 use
- Tropic Super Greens Nutrient Boost Serum 5ml
- Cougar Hyaluronic Acid Oil Full Size
- Lottie London Glossip Girl Full Size
- HASK Purifying Deep Conditioner Full Size
- Pukka Cleanse Tea x1 sachet, Detox Tea x1 Sachet, Turmeric Gold Tea x1 sachet and Ginseng Matcha Green Tea x1 sachet.
I’m really excited to try a whole range of new products I’ve mostly never tried before, and the sizes are really generous. I’ve only ever tried the Nip+Fab palette and a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream, so the rest are nice and new to me. How cute is the Sleek eyeshadow palette?!
Have you tried any of the Powder Beauty Drawers? They do other themed boxes as well as men’s boxes!
Have you ever tried a Powder Beauty Drawer? I’d love to know in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reading!